Blessed Feeling

Just like a normal day,rushing through the daily chores dropped my wife at the office parked my bike at nandanam metro.

Took the metro to alandur and had the CMRL Feeder service to get dropped at Chennai Trade Center where my colleague-friend-buddy joins me for the visit to the water exhibition and we tag along and meet the various exhibitors collecting information relevant to our business.

After spending reasonable time at the exhibition we decided to move on and he dropped at the Guindy Metro and had to take the train to pick my bike.

Unwinds from here is the most dramatic sequence of events of which I was completely unaware.

Waiting for the train was fiddling with the stuff and heard the rumbling noise of the train to station, boarded the same, alighted at Nandanam Metro, picked my bike and was on the way home for the next activity.

Few mins on my bike suddenly realised that one of my mobile was missing, without much thought quickly rushed back to the Nandanam Metro, put my bike in the parking and told the guy in the parking I will be back soon, he also obliged.

Approached the ticket counter staff explaining my problem, they heard me very patiently and started to look into the same by calling the various stations to locate the train I had alighted from.

In a little bit of time, the hopes started to disappear very rapidly in thin air. After some time passes by waiting in the station, they had checked the trains and no trace of the mobile as yet. They said that I can leave my details and will try to trace and call me back. I was saying my prayers in the meantime and knew by then it needed a divine effort for me to get back my list mobile.

In the meantime , I had locked my phone from remote and trying to locate the phone, as the signals in the basement of the station was not available. I was dejected and canoe out of the station, in the meantime with the availability of the signals located my lost mobile within metro premises at Guindy, again I rush back into the Nandanam Metro and showed them the screen and then they also got more involved than before. They said that will alert the Guindy Station Staff and I had suggested that will go the station try to look for the mobile and they also concurred.

I reached Guindy Metro searched through the platform, but alas could not find, little disappointed thought of heading , suddenly felt that must check with the station staff once, reached out to them.

They confirmed that the Mobile was safe with them and it was a great feeling at end of all this.

I thank profusely all the staff at Guindy Station and also at Nandanam Metro who kept saying if it is in metro it will be safe.

Kudos to CMRL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pamban Swamigal

Story of Thiruvidanthai Temple

St Anthony Shrin, Palavakkam Chennai